Volume 19 of the Transactions of the Kent Field Club presents papers from the 2012 Kent Wildlife Conference on the subject of Kent's heathlands.
- Tittley, I. The Kent Wildlife Conference 2012
- Booth, F. Introduction - why Hothfield?
- Tittley, I. Kent's heathlands: mapping and recording
- Burnham, C.P. The geology and soils of heathland in Kent
- Phillips, M. The impact of heathland on the conservation status of reptiles in Kent
- Buckingham, S. Some vascular plants of Hothfield Heathlands and changes to the vegetation
- Hendy, J. The Bryophytes of Hothfield bogs
- Palmer, K.A. The moths of Hothfield Heathlands
- Rickards, I Hothfield heathlands: four decades of management. A comparison of how managment has changed from 1974 to 2012
- John, J. & Price, J. Heathland restoration at Keston and Hayes Commons: Part of Darwin's landscape laboratory
- Beavis, I.C. Tunbridge Wells heathlands: past and present
All prices include postage & packaging.
Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
[ Refund Policy ]